Department of HindiThree programmes
About the Department
The Department of Hindi provides teaching and research opportunities in various areas of Hindi Language and Literature with an interdisciplinary approach, keeping in view the changing social norms, communication patterns and fast-changing technological development in our time. While drawing up the syllabus, sufficient care has been taken to cater to the contemporary needs of national and global opportunities and make our students and research scholars competent enough to face challenges.
To be a centre of eminence in teaching and research in Hindi Language and Literature. To be one of the top academic destinations of the world in the near future as per the vision and guidelines of the Institution of Eminence and National Education Policy- 2020.
- To produce scholars of global standards at Masters and Doctoral levels in Hindi language and literature.
- To carry out research of international standards in advanced areas of Hindi Language and Literature with the focus to a multidisciplinary approach.
- To create a vibrant environment for creative writings, translations and critical approaches in Hindi Language and Literature.
- To collaborate with the other institutions of India and abroad to share the teaching, research and translation resources.
- To establish International and National Resource Centers as part of developing the department as a Centre of Eminence as a broad multidisciplinary advisory body to strengthen the teaching and research culture of the department.
- MOUs with reputed academic and research institutions of India and abroad to share the academic and research resources and experiences including the visit of the faculties and research scholars